Friday 4 April 2008

Online Business Opportunities : Action

Over the last few months I have been trying to find the perfect online home based business opportunity. I wanted to have the freedom to work for myself, enjoy doing it and make some money at the same time. There were no shortage of suggestions; you only need to do an online search to see the number of endless opportunities and ideas each promising wealth beyond comprehension.
Most of these claims are over hyped or even worse, just scams to fleece people off their hard earned cash. Despite my fears of being scammed I was still convinced that a fraction of these business opportunities were genuine and then went about evaluating them for myself. I examined my own buying habits over the last few years and I noticed that I was buying more things online because it was convenient and there were more choices available. The huge marketing potential of the internet struck me and re affirmed my belief that online marketing was not just for today but the best is yet to come. Can you imagine the number of transactions that will be done on the World Wide Web in 5 or 10 years from now?
The point I am trying to make is that, this is the right time to become established online.

When I first started I did not even have a product or service to offer, you will be pleased to know that is not a prerequisite to succeed online, you don’t have to be a technological guru either. A lot of companies offer ordinary folks like you and I the opportunity to market their goods and services and these products can be quite lucrative if you select the right affiliate programs.
My learning curve was steep but well worth the effort. I feel reasonably confident that I can spot a good opportunity when I see one.

The initial cost of setting up an online venture is a lot cheaper than your traditional brick and mortar business and this opens possibilities for a lot people who previously would not have considered operating their own business.

Even if you have the perfect business idea with a turnkey or plug and profit website nothing will happen until you put in the effort to make it work.
You need to act in order to succeed and this is what separates those who thrive and those who don’t. You will be surprised to note that less than 10% of online businesses started today will still be in business in 4 months time. To ensure that you are not one of the casualties you have to make sure that you have a decent business plan and remain steadfast until you reach your goal.

My advice to any entrepreneur hoping to start their own home based business is to take action today and go and fulfill your dreams.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step-Confucius.

No comments: